Monday, December 10, 2007

chastised until i update my blog////////////////

well it's been over a week since i last updated our blog. ours is what i say but the lady of the house never updates. she leaves it to me. i was severely chastised today from TEXAS about not updating my blog. its been a little over a week. so i am updating. now the one who got me to update needs to do so herself as she is a week late toooooooooooooooooooooooooo/////// so there back at you Texas.

its been a fun filled week. our oldest daughter got married on Wednesday to what we thought was a nice guy. wolf in sheep's clothing. jerk///////////////////////////// he is soon to be my next ex-son-in-law. i would have shot him but i didn't want to waste a good 9mm round. anyway she is back here and we start all over againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

so we are doing our Christmas shopping for our 20 grand kids and it dawns on me that if we don't spend the money on them i can spend it on the tool truck. LOL////////////////
i would never do that, because i love all 20 of my GKIDS. so we are broke again. if you have noticed lately that between fuel for our cars and presents for our 20 GKIDS, we have the yearly budget for a small island nation. LOL not really, we try to pamper all of them when we can. after all as one of my daughters has put it, be careful what i say because she will help pick out our nursing home in our later years. so if we don't spoil the GKIDS they may want to get in on the action.

well its my turn again to tell my 2 blogging daughters to UPDATE THEIR BLOGS....... you all have a great night and we'll see you in the funny papers.

1 comment:

Karcher said...

Good job Dad! It's about time. And for your information I update my blog at least once a week! I hope your keyboard survived it's thumping! LOL
Love Lee