Thursday, June 4, 2009

appreicateing the roll of mom's

well to start off with i just want to say to mom's everywhere..... thank-you for all oyu do for your families.. i has been 5 days since my wife went to texas to help bring texas and her little texans home for a visit. it has been an eye opener for me. i know that my wife is super-woman. but this week has confirmed to my soul that she and all moms are super-women. i am tired, my sleep is limited to cat naps. raising 3 no 4 wild kids is not all fun and games.3 are ok, but the 4one makes me madder than a wet hen.
anyway i now see why the car has so high miles on it. go go go thats all i do. clean up fold another load of clothes. thats if the 4th kids hasn't taken the wet close out of the washer and put them in a basket so she can do 1 dress or a shirt. its to far top the dryer to put them in there. and its to hard to fold the cloths that are in there so she throws them in another basket or puts them on top of the dryer. it has been fun to have the 3. we are doing well, nobody has duct taped me to the chair or put corn flakes in my bed. but we still have 4-5 more days. anyway my hat is off to all moms. god bless you for all you do.

No comments: