Thursday, November 1, 2007

first time blogger.......

well my daughters conned me into this. so here i go, i 'll give it a try. heck it wasn't to long ago i couldn't even find the on/off switch on my first computer. LOL....... my daughters kid me about how hard i hit the keys on the key board. i am really just getting even with my computer for making so many mistakes when i type. really these machines aren't so smart, heck i can make as many mistakes without its help////////////////// so i guess i'll try to add something daily. maybe this will be my therpy. if things go right and don't stress me out. i never bring a gun with me when i'm on this thing cause you can only guess what will happen when this machine makes too many mistakes.

anyway as i was saying, i am a lucky man because i was blessed with a lovely wife and 3 gorgious daughters and 2 handsome sons, and my son-in-laws aren't bad either. my daughter-in-laws are as good looking as my own daughters.

i have been married for 33+ years to the same woman. yes she deserves the medal of honor for putting up with me for so long. we have 20 grandkids. best looking gkids on earth. our score goes something like this, girls 14 boys 6. well i going to stop for the night,so you all take and i'll see you in the funny papers.

No comments: