Monday, August 11, 2008

new design same old daughters

well here it is, the lamb family(mom&dad)newly designed blog. it was really mine doing. i just had to get my daughters off their back sides to make it look as good as they could. you know your in trouble when your daughters take control of all things. i have 1 daughter who tells me to keep in line because she and her little sister will be picking my nursing home////////////////// LOL/// IT REALLY MAKES ME NERVOUS//// if they only knew, i am not afraid of those 2// well maybe just a little. i know who raised them. their mom, and she can be a stinker toooooooooo/// so I'll be on my almost best behavior while around the 2 of them. I'll enlist the help of one of my favorite son-in-laws, BEN//////// help an old man out. we'll gang up on them, my other favorite son-in-law MARK is smart he's going off to play war. thanks for watching my back.//// well soon enough I'll be on foreign soil again TEXAS. then the fun will begin. those 2 snot nose kids had better watch out because i'm coming.......

2 comments:

Karcher said...

Your all talk! Your know we own your! It's all yes Ma'am and no Ma'am when your here. Your only brave enough to talk smack when we are not around! Lol. Just kidding.
can't wait to see you!
Love (the true favorite daughter)
Lee

The Fillmore Floggers said...

She is not kidding! You will be saying yes ma'am and what ever you want sweet heart, the second you land Old Man Lamb!