Wednesday, August 27, 2008

twice stolen from the fillmores

Disclaimer: I thought this was a great idea so I stole it.

Here are the directions-
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together or it can be a memory with Ben, Alec, Hannah or Libbi. It doesn't have to be hilarious or mucho importante, anything you remember!

2. Re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. Or if you don't feel like commenting you can email me if you have my email address.

Let the memories flow.
i haven't been on my blog for awhile. i was stuck in texas with 2 old women. there are these 2 old T.I.O's down in Killeen town who think they run this old soldier. well i have news for the both of the. i am in charge/////// thats right i am in charge or at least they let me think so. thanks daughters, for all your help on my and moms blog. i love the both of you.

2 comments:

Karcher said...

Think your in charge huh? Well maybe I will have to share a very special memory that will show you other wise. There was a certin young girl about to be married and she needed some help with her wedding dress........Should I go on? Or are you ready to admit who is really in charge?
Love you! (PS you look really good in tulle!)

The Fillmore Floggers said...

I don't think I can top Lee's memory!!! lol Getting you to roll in the mud with me in the front yard was great or getting you to crawl into the sleeping bag head first and zipping you up was a nice touch but one of my favorites is watching the rain storms on our front porch in Shady Cove.