Friday, October 24, 2008

privatetilzation of our blogs......

well it has come to personal invites to see whats going on in the lifes of my kids and gkids. toooooooo many unwanted creeps watching our business. i say lets find them and hang them up by their little toes over a fire ant hill and smear them in honey.... well with each new item invented for personal use on the computer there will always be snopper's. so going private isn't all bad. you people in texas and in germany, if you lived in my state we wouldn't have this issue. because we'd be close enough to pester each other often.... but maybe thats why you all moved away from mom and me////// well at least one of my kids says i was the reason for my kids to move away. it worked //////// now i don't have to put up with pescty daughters and in-laws and gkids/// you all know how i feel about my family. anyway i wolud feel it a priviledge to be invited to your blogs. i love you all and which we were alot closer. pop

1 comment:

The Fillmore Floggers said...

Daddy,

We need to get some Christmas tunes on your blog. A little holiday luv!